NRG SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
At NRG all scholarship winners become part of an elite group of dancers chosen world wide by NRG faculty. These dancers are showcased on NRGtv as well as invited to perform in “The NRGies”, our closing show at US Nationals.
Scholarships are awarded at each regional event in the US & Australia to those dancers who excel throughout the weekend as well as in “The Audition” class in each of the Junior, Teen, Senior, and Advanced/Pro levels. Dancers are given the opportunity to experience a real dance audition just like the pros.
All NRG Future Force scholarships will be awarded in the NRG closing show!
NRG SCHOLARSHIPS AGE BREAKDOWN FOR AUDITIONS
Mini (5/6 yrs)
Junior (7/11 yrs )
Teen (12/15 yrs)
Senior (16-18 yrs)
Advanced/Pro Level (19+)
NRG Prodigy Scholarship:
- 1 dancer in each level will be honored with our top regional scholarship to attend as many NRG regional events as he/she prefers free of tuition within one (1) year of issue.
- Workshop Scholarship for the NRG Dance Project US National Finals.
- The opportunity to assist the faculty and dance on the NRG stage in classes.
- The ability to compete for International Prodigy at US Finals
NRG Year Round Scholarships:
- Year Round Scholarship winners will be awarded scholarships to attend as many NRG regional events as he/she prefers free of tuition within one (1) year of issue (*may not be used at National Finals).
NRG Single City Scholarships:
- Single City Scholarship winners will be awarded scholarships to attend one (1) NRG regional event free of tuition within one (1) year of issue (may not be used at National Finals).
NRG National Finals Scholarships:
- NRG Dance Project National Finals Scholarship winners will be awarded a Workshop Scholarship for the NRG Dance Project National Finals.
*Teen, Senior & Adv Pro dancers will participate in “The Audition” together but will be evaluated in their own age category and awarded separately.
**The number of scholarships awarded may vary per city.
Lil’ Sparks & Mini Level:
Scholarships will be awarded to Lil’ Sparks Mini dancers in each city based on their performance in class and competition. NO audition necessary in this level…BUT, scholarships will be announced during the closing show so be sure to stick around for the closing show finale to find out who wins! The number of scholarships awarded will vary per city.
- All dancers must audition in their appropriate age levels based on their age as of January 1, of that year.
- Teachers may register dancers, at their discretion, in the level they feel is most suitable; however, all dancers must audition in their appropriate age levels or higher.
- The amount of scholarships awarded may vary per city in each age division.
- In order to be eligible for NRG Future Force, dancers must be registered for the full workshop. Dancers attending for one day are welcome and encouraged to participate in The Audition but are not eligible to receive scholarships.
- Dancers MUST attend and participate in ALL classes – TAP included
- Workshop Scholarships for National Finals may only be used at Finals.
- Scholarships must be redeemed within one (1) year of issue. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Once you are an NRG Future Force Prodigy in one regional city, you are not eligible for this same award in other cities in the same year.
- Future Force dancers are not eligible for the same award in other cities but may audition for higher scholarships.
- If you have previously won the title of NRG Future Force Prodigy at National Finals, you are not eligible to audition for this same award until you are in a new age division.
- Scholarships are non-transferable. You may not transfer your scholarship to a friend or family member. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you misplace your scholarship, please contact NRG Dance Project. All recipients’ names are in the NRG database.
- All Future Force Scholarship recipients MUST check-in with NRG customer service immediately following the closing show to receive scholarship information. Failure to do so may result in forfeit of scholarship.
- Travel and hotel accommodations are covered for designated scholarships ONLY. Meals are not provided